We Spank Girls at Sound Punishment

Monday, October 30, 2006

A New Spanking Review Site

The other day, whilst grazing various spanking blogs, I came across a new site offering in-depth reviews of various free spanking sites, spanking blogs and spanking pay-sites. Spanking-Review.com has been running only a few days but already has some impressive mini-reviews of the free stuff to found on 6 pay sites and also how the site appears to new visitors regarding navigation, ease of use etc.

The reviewer(s? )seem to be knowledgeable about site design and the spanking scene and are producing, in my opinion, informed and impartial reviews on sites, giving a 'warts and all' review with praise and a spank when needed.

I think, in all fairness, that I have to mention that all the pay-sites they have reviewed they have also affiliated to. I don't blame them for this as any site takes time and money to set up and if the affiliate fees help to pay for this site's upkeep, then so be it.

This site is worth a look and I shall be offering SoundPunishment.com for a mini-review in the near future and, if it is reasonably favourable, I shall give them a membership so that they can do a full review.

No comments: